Why should you use a Content Management System to publish your website?
Well the answer is not everybody is familiar with HTML, PHP & databases and not everybody wants to be bothered with all the technical issues involved with building a website and looking after a web server.
So what is a Content Management System...
A Content Management System, or CMS, is an Application just like Microsoft Word. So if you can use Microsoft Word you'll be able to publish content using a CMS.
• We deploy Content Management Systems on our own web server.
• We set everything up for you - you have no need to concern yourself with the 'techy' stuff'
• We design bespoke templates, designed to your branding/company
So is it easy...
• You type or 'copy & paste' your content into a Rich Text Editor in your browser
• You upload your images to the web server via your browser
• You group your content into categories of your choice
• No have no need to learn about FTP, HTML, FORMS, SCRIPTS, etc
• You will be up and running in no time at all
A Content Management System reduces the costs for publishing your content. Do it yourself - no need to pay an expensive web designer/develeoper - and cut the publishing time by half. Most importantly, do it when you want not when someone else can fit it in.
Feel free to ask us for a free quote today. Contact us and we will discuss your requirements with you.
• It's easy
• It's reliable
• It's affordable
Tel: 07960 155539
FastnetWebDesign is proud to be part of & collaborating with www.joostrap.com